Centro Medico Veterinario Boarding Policy
As a service to our clients, we provide boarding for your dog, cat, pet bird or exotic pet. Please be assured that your pet will receive the following (these services are included in our boarding charge):
- A clean and environmentally controlled area
- Good nutritional food and plenty of fresh water (or you can bring your own)
- Observation for signs of illness
- Adequate exercise
- Comfortable bedding
You will receive an additional charge for the following:
- Administration of medications
- Emergency veterinary care if your pet becomes ill
- Elimination of external parasites, if present at admission
- Special diets
- Baths, dips, and/or medicated shampoo
The following conditions are required of all borders:
- Proof of vaccinations must be provided upon admission or faxed by phone from another clinic at admission or vaccines will be given at the owner’s expense.
- All dogs must have been vaccinated against Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, and Parainfluenza, within the last 12 months. All dogs must have been vaccinated against Bordetella within the last 6 months.
- All dogs and cats must have had a fecal examination within the last 12 months.
- All cats must have been vaccinated against Rabies, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, and Chlamydia within the past 12 months. A Feline Leukemia vaccination is strongly suggested for your pet’s protection.
- We recommend that pets be given a bath on the day of dismissal. Pets that are being bathed will be ready after 4:00 pm.
- Animals will be admitted and discharged only during regular office hours.
- An emergency number must be left on the admission form.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we prefer that you not leave toys or pet bedding.
CENTRO MEDICO VETERINARIO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEM(S) LEFT WITH YOUR PET